Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There isn't enough girly shit in my apartment

I am fucked up y'all. I spent the better part of the day preparing to clean, while also thinking up things to write about. I came to two conclusions:

1) Im funnier when trying not to be funny. If I force it, it sucks balls. I will do my best to write daily, some things will be funny, most will not, because Im a pretty serious dude, or at very least I have deep thoughts about shallow subjects.

2) I can't wait for my girlfriend to move in with me. Forget about the fact that Im fucking cheap and spending half on bills as I usually do seems like a good idea. I did some basic math, and combined we make almost 80 G's a year. I haven't graduated college yet (unless my work mandated contract asks, in which case I totally did), but 80 thousand dollars a year= me being debt free and on a beach effin soon.

It's more for the fact that after I did get most of my cleaning done, I realized that my place looks like shit. My nicest furniture was either hand-picked by my girlfriend or given to me by her. She has been in her new apartment for like 1 fucking week, and it already looks 5 times nicer than mine. I have throw-pillow envy.

She has a bit less than a year on her lease, duing which time I will subtly convince her that moving in with me is not only the best option for her, and us as a couple, but actually the only option she has. This will include: Flat out asking, insinuating, offering, begging, pleading, demanding, manipulating, bribery, extortion black-mail, roses, cash, sexual favours, the lack of asking for sexual favours, a ring(?), two rings (for her ears), or just sitting on a chair that is too big for me, kicking my feet and looking lost (don't ask me why this works, but it's cute as all hell, and I can make her do anything when she's in that mushy frame of mind).

I would figure that this is obviously all a joke, and that while I wouldn't mind shacking up with my Girly, I won't do so by any duplicitous means. I want to clarify this, because I don't need another repeat of last week's fiasco (look in the archives http://toinespot.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-stupidmouth.html)

There you haves it, I never thought I'd settle down, and here I am impatiently counting down the days. Lucky me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to steal my roommate?

Toine said...

I'm not sure who is writing this, but if your room mate is my girlfriend, then yes I am trying to steal your room mate. Moreover, it isn't a matter of choice, or luck, but a matter of fact and time. She's mine, deal with it :)