Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sister Fister

I am seriously a sick bastard I'm sure. My buddy's love hanging out with me. We have a blast every time. Even the shitty times are great because we laugh about them every other time. That being said, there must be something seriously wrong with me, because my friend's don't want me hanging out anywhere near their sisters.

I wonder what it is about guys. We love girls, the trashier the better most of the time. We like hooking up with skeezes in random situations, and love it when our Boyz do too. That being said though, we have this insane idea that our sister's are going to be these pristine angels, that our buddies will somehow corrupt. Gentlemen listen carefully, none of your buddies are rapists. If they somehow manage to bang your sister, she totally wanted it. Also if you think one of your friends might be a rapist, then dude re-evaluate your friendship criteria.

I can't say anything more on the subject so I'm just going to add a list of girls who, if I woke up one day and found out I was their brother i'd put a gun in my mouth. This is either because they are such a ho I'd want to kill myself, or because I know I would have less of a shot getting with them than I do now. Guess which is which.


Pamela Anderson

Carmen Electra

Elisha Cuthbert

Paris Hilton

Kim Kardashian

Anyone of the PussyCat Dolls (do those bitches even have a name)


Jessica Biel


Jessica Alba


Jessica Simpson


Ashlee Simpson


Shannon Tweed


Shanna Moakler


Any Extra on Entourage



that's it for now, I'll probably think of more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You amuse me